Wednesday, August 13, 2014

God's signature in the smallest things...

Even in the smallest of cells... there is proof of our awesome God's handiwork.
Did you know there are about 250,000,000 blood cells....
...in just one drop of blood??!!
It's mind boggling to see how these tiniest living things can contain so much info, function, purpose... and they all fit and work together to make tissues, organs, systems, an living organism.
To say God is smart would be the biggest understatement ever.
I love that my children absolutely love science,  that it doesn't have to be 'boring' as I remember in school... (although I had a blast in my high school chemistry class, blowing spitwads at friends. Good times.)
We're all so looking forward to learning about human anatomy, astronomy & a bit of chemistry with CC.
Science rocks! God rocks!!

No comments: