Saturday, July 5, 2014

Back to Blogging for 2014-2015!


Due to busyness of life, I took a hiatus from the blog world for a couple of years. I had blogged here until 2012, but decided to minimalize by deleting previous blog posts (2 years worth), but realized even that was time consuming. Hence, the last post shows pics from Fall of 2010. To sum up, 4 (awesome) years of our school curriculum are not shown here: MFW 1st, 2nd Gr Adventures, ECC, CtG.

Fast forward 4 years to today's post. We'll be starting MFW Rome to Reformation this Fall. Our kids are now in 6th, 4th, 1st/2nd, & preschool!

When time allows, I'll post pics of our homeschool year ahead. We'll also be sharing about our new adventure with Classical Conversation Community (co-op). It's going to be a great year!

In hopes to encourage others, including myself, and also so my family overseas can 'see us' more (since I don't use FB), I pray that the Lord will have His way with this blogsite. The Lord bless you!

No comments: