Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Give Thanks!

On this thanksgiving, I'm grateful for God's endless love, grace & mercy. I'm thankful to Him for giving me strength to do my daily task & for great joy in what I get to do. I'm thankful that even when I fall short (which is frequent), He always covers me & my family, and makes us whole. I'm thankful for Christ for giving us the greatest gift of all.
--------------------------------

We had a wonderful, quiet thanksgiving. Relaxing to be at home, but a bit busy for me- since I did all the cooking by myself this year. My mom & hubby did the dishes afterwards, so I did have great help! Everything turned out great & thanks to this 20 lb. turkey, we'll have left overs for a while. :)




I'm thankful for God's provision, for health, and for my sweet wonderful family!

No comments: