Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekly Highlights: Week 16- Sick days.

We did school only 1 day this week, as the flu virus crept into our home. :( Ezra got sick first, then my hubby. My 2 other kiddos had colds, but didn't catch the flu bug. Whew~! It was a tough week, as I was feeling nauseous & low on energy... but thankfully, I survived without getting sick. I look forward to the day when we'll be in Heaven, where there is no sickness, no worries... where I don't have to be obsessive-compulsive about washing hands & sanitizing everything in sight. I must say I also look forward to getting a new body too! ;)

We reviewed the story of Noah this week. We haven't measured the length of Noah's arc yet, but we're excited to get outside & count 300 cubits! (We may cheat & convert the cubits into feet, but Ezra is insisting on counting the entire 300 cubit units.)

We did manage to make it out to our church's amazingly fun Harvest Fest. We stayed the first hour, then went trick or treating in our neighborhood, then enjoyed a yummy tuna casserole for dinner. All in all, it was a good week in that we got to spend a lot of family time together at home.

In closing, here are the kiddos in their Halloween costumes.

Ezra as David the Warrior (Bible costume we put together during school- Day 27, MFW).


Ezekiel as the plague (ok, a cute frog):

Erzsebet as God's princess:

No comments: