Friday, September 18, 2009

School Room: AFTER

It took us a couple of months, but we got most things put up in our school room. I have a feeling that it's going to be work in progress for a while. For example: We're now in our Day 42 of school. Our curriculum now calls for creating a time line & hanging it somewhere visible in the school area. Our school wall is maxed out, so I will most likely need to reconfigure it- again. I will continue to add more photos in the future regarding any major changes that takes place. For now, I'm happy with how our school room turned out. I love this room- because it is the most well-lit room in the house. (It's also the most used room.) As we sit at the school table to start school, we're welcomed with a sunshine that warms our hearts in reminding us of all the blessings God has in store for us each day. Even on cloudy days, we find ourselves looking out the window, staring at the sky & thanking God for creating us & the world for us.

PHOTOS TO ADD LATER

1 comment:

Lainie said...

You can't build up all that anticipation and then leave me hanging! I'll just have to come over :)